Yin Yang Intarsia Lesson


Thank you to Sue Walker and Fox Chapel Publication for crediting my original yin yang Intarsia pattern in the fall 2010 issue of
Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts magazine! She started with my simple pattern and transformed it into a beautiful and wonderful coaster set project. You can find her article on page 22 of SSW&C's issue 40.

Feel free to download and try your hand at Intarsia with my original "Introduction to Intarsia: Lesson 1" instructional that inspired Sue -->here<--!


I enjoy making ornaments for friends and family. I gave away nearly 20 ornaments, all custom made to the personality or preferences of the recipient. All of these are made from birch plywood for the 2005 holiday season as the birch was easy and quick to cut and very durable. Not the best for staining however. Four of the patterns I made, three are from a holiday ornament book and the final two (dragon and wolf in moon) are modifications of regular patterns I have gotton off the Internet. I can't remember who made them to give them due credit. -2005